2. How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the split album and how does it differ from the previous recordings.
4. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the new recording?
5. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
6. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
7. Do you have any touring plans for the future?
Nov.17th - El Paso, TX @ Badlands Billiards
Nov.19th - San Antonio, TX @ The Korova (The Goregrowler's Ball 5)
Nov.20th - Oklahoma City, OK @ The Conservatory
Nov.22nd - Albuquerque, NM @ The Lions Den
Nov.25th - Denver, CO @ 3 Kings Tavern
Nov.26th - Salt Lake City, UT @ Club Expose
Nov.27th - Las Vegas, NV @ Boomers
We have connected with thousands of fans all around the world and the reception has been extremely positive. Like I said before, we reach out to our fellow metal brothers and sisters and relate to them on many levels through our lyrical themes. Combine that with the unprecedented aural assault of our music that we like to call "Extreme Fucking Death Thrash" and it has been a winning concoction for us so far.